Re: MP3 Players

John Thompson wrote:
On 2008-01-04, Mr.Scrooge <maximilian_bianco yahoo com> wrote:

I don't know why i didn't start here to begin with! Anyway I am looking for an MP3 Player that
just works with Fedora 8. Any recommendations besides the older IPODS?The newer IPODS are a pain
in the ass, this I know by experience, besides which i object to apple on principle! They do not
make an ITunes for Linux?Why? Anyhow i would appreciate any suggestions, even if all you can say
is ipod but i think i will just do without rather than give my money to Apple!Thanks!!

Most MP3 devices are seen as ordinary USB mass storage devices by linux. What's the problem?

I don't know about most, but mine does not.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait