Google Earth

Duane Clark fpga at pacbell.net
Sun Jan 6 00:52:37 UTC 2008

Karl Larsen wrote:
>     To be exactly right the video card is made by Nvidia and will not
> work at all well unless I get the Linux driver software which in my case
> is in a bash file from the Nvidia web page. Everything else seems to
> work fine and I seem to have some 3D effects as expected.
>
>     I have a F7 system on this computer and I will try GoogleEarth there.

I believe that the driver from the Nvidia page is probably the same one
supplied by Livna. I notice that the Nvidia page says that the Version
is "169.07" and my system reports:

# rpm -qi kmod-nvidia
Name        : kmod-nvidia  Relocations: (not relocatable)
Version     : 169.07         Vendor: rpm.livna.org