Re: Google Earth

Karl Larsen wrote:
To be exactly right the video card is made by Nvidia and will not work at all well unless I get the Linux driver software which in my case is in a bash file from the Nvidia web page. Everything else seems to work fine and I seem to have some 3D effects as expected.

    I have a F7 system on this computer and I will try GoogleEarth there.

I believe that the driver from the Nvidia page is probably the same one supplied by Livna. I notice that the Nvidia page says that the Version is "169.07" and my system reports:

# rpm -qi kmod-nvidia
Name        : kmod-nvidia  Relocations: (not relocatable)
Version     : 169.07         Vendor: rpm.livna.org