Re: some simple questions on VNC

David Timms wrote:
John Summerfield wrote:
I believe one can use this to get anaconda to display on another system than the install box by setting DISPLAY in the boot menu.

Or you can start the installer with a parameter of boot: linux vnc. This

Well, perhaps  I should have said "Your generic graphical X installer..."

The vnc bit isn't relevant to my point, and worked on the earliest versions of Anaconda. Or so I've read.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait