OT: Apple list?

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Sun Jan 6 15:57:10 UTC 2008

Bob Goodwin wrote:

> Can anyone suggest a list of the caliber of this one for the Apple Mac?

There is a much wider range of technical knowledge among Mac users than
here since you don't need to be an expert to survive.   If you want
discussions on open source topics, you might like the fink-users list or
some of the other resources listed here:
http://www.finkproject.org/help/index.php.

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com

--

I personally have little to no interest in the Mac but my daughter took a new
job and is doing some basic maintenance of Mac computers and I certainly can't answer

Just wanted a list to refer her to.  One can learn a lot just reading messages on a list such
as this one.

Thanks.

Bob Goodwin