Re: VNC from Windows machine to Fedora box

Just install VNC server on the windows box and then vnc on F7/F8(have not used FC6) and away you
go. Assuming of course the firewalls and such are also properly configured. I do it at work all
the time. As for a built in viewer in XP, that I did not know but i doubt anything M$ built in is
compatible out of the box with Linux, then again the world is changing quickly so you never know.
Plus for everything I know there are 10 things I don't. Always consult the documentation! Always
collaborate what you find with some independent source. Let me know about this built in VNC....

-Max