Re: OT: Apple list?

On Jan 6, 2008 6:07 AM, Craig White <craigwhite azapple com> wrote:
> On Sun, 2008-01-06 at 10:57 -0500, Bob Goodwin wrote:
> > Bob Goodwin wrote:
> > >
> > > Can anyone suggest a list of the caliber of this one for the Apple Mac?
> the problem is that Mac's like Windows simply don't have lists like
> this.

There used to be a lot of local users groups for mac, and perhaps
there still are. The Honolulu group is still active (HMAUS). They
perhaps spend more time helping little old ladies figure out why their
printers don't work than this group does, but they're still pretty
good. I don't think anyone will care if you're not actually from
Hawaii.