Re: VNC from Windows machine to Fedora box

Dotan Cohen wrote:
My mother uses Windows XP Professional Edition at home. I'd like to
connect to her computer with my Fedora box. Apparently, Windows has
some sort of built-in VNC server, but how can one connect to it from
Linux? This machine is Fedora Core 6, but I can upgrade it to Fedora 8
if need be. Thanks.
Linux->Windows
If you're using gnome, use tsclient
if you're using KDE, use krdc
If you like the commandline in a terminal, well both wrap rdesktop which is what I use.

Windows->linux
tightvnc

--

Cheers