Re: OT: Apple list?

Tim wrote:
On Sun, 2008-01-06 at 17:20 -0700, Craig White wrote:
heck, in this neck of the woods (and I would guess elsewhere too), you
have to purchase an additional $100 Preferred Care card to get Apple
to look at your computer in less than a week. In some circles, that
would be called extortion. The media congratulates Apple's successful
business plan.

That said, I think that that they are as big if not bigger whores than
Microsoft, but just not as successful at it.

Nah, just a more exclusive club...
Will that be some Windows S&M or Apple Bondage today?  Your VIP card,
please...

But note that since OS X will compile/run pretty much all the same free software that fedora can run, you don't have to deal with that messy supported stuff unless you want to.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell gmail com