Fedora 6 domain access and roaming profiles

Joe W. Byers ecjbosu at aol.com
Mon Jan 7 04:29:05 UTC 2008

I could really use some help in getting roaming profiles working on my
linux home network.

I have a Redhat EL5 server, a Fedora 6 workstation, and a Windows XP
machine at home.  I have set up the server as a domain name server using
SAMBA.   My Windows machine and the Fedora 6 workstation both joined the
domain.  I also have NAS enable and can mount the home dir on the F6
workstation.

I want my F6 workstation to use the login profiles from the server.  I
also want the WinXP to do this but the workstation is more important at
this time.

Can someone point me to a 'How-to' or other documentation to do this?
Or, give some other good pointers?  I just can't seem to find a step by
step guide.

Thank you
Joe