Dazuko

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Mon Jan 7 11:57:35 UTC 2008

Ryan Spinuzzi <rspinuz <at> gmail.com> writes:
> What are the steps to install dazuko on fc8?

The Dazuko project has given up on making the module work with unpatched Fedora
kernels. None of the currently implemented techniques (LSM, syscall hooking,
RSBAC) works with current Fedora kernels. At one point I submitted a patch to
make at least syscall hooking work (with a horrible hack, to add on top of the
ugly hack syscall hooking is in itself), however the hack no longer works
either. (I didn't contribute to the project since, I have no real use for it
anyway.)

They are now working on implementing a stackable file system (dazukofs) which
will be dazuko 3.0.0, however this is not ready yet.

        Kevin Kofler