Re: Wireless Not Working on F8

On Sun, Jan 06, 2008 at 04:51:27PM +0000, Dave Cross wrote:
> I've just carried out a complete new installation of F8 on a system
> which has been running various versions of Fedora for the last two or
> three years.

I'm sorry that I have no immediate answer.  Please got to
bugzilla.redhat.com and open a new bug there.  Please either assign
it to me or put me in the CC list.  Please also attach all the files
to that bug that you attached to your original email message.

If possible, please also include the version of the last F7 kernel
known to function correctly with your hardware.

Thanks,

John
--
John W. Linville