Re: another pulseaudio horror story

On Monday 07 January 2008 19:55, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Gene Heskett wrote:
> > In which case it seems like it should Just Work(TM), but doesn't.
>
> If it doesn't it is better to file bug reports or shoot a mail to the
> PulseAudio users list.

> You would get much better answers there.
>
> Rahul

Just a little query. Before I removed pulseaudio from F8, as it had messed up
my sounds, I looked for manpages, and couldn't find anything. Is there not
any documentation on how to use/setup pulseaudio, so that your previously
working sounds will still work?

Nigel.

btw. I will try pulseaudio again on F8, but without any guidance as how to use
it, it's difficult to say the least.