Re: mail aliases question

Gene Heskett wrote:

Well, there is just me, some dummy users like amanda for the backup proggy, and root. I made an account for the missus, but she is 'computer illiterate' in the classic Joe Sixpack mold and has only sat in this chair 2 or 3 times in 15 years. Humm, no wonder the chair is getting lumpy...

I bulldozed mine:-)

Lots of people start out like you are doing now, then go on to manage systems for others. Best to start out right.

If you don't care, there are still others reading, now and from the archives later.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait