Re: LDAP be killing me. I need a good step by step

Ric Moore wrote:
From the examples I've found, there seems to be "just something
missing"(tm) in them. Someone please direct me to "something that just
works."(tm) as it's making me blind, crazy, old and cranky. Ric

Maybe you could start by tell folks what you need/want? I think your request is way to general. I know you are blind, crazy, and cranky...but stop and think for a moment.