Re: Running IE under Wine

Rick Bilonick wrote:
Does anyone know if it is possible run Internet Explorer under wine on
Fedora 8?

First, reread the licence.

I did it once a few years ago, to see whether I could. I doubt that IE7 will work, and I'm sure MS won't allow it; it's not available for Windows 2000 so I don't imagine that it would contemplate its use on anything that's not Windows.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait