Can you query installed .src.rpm's - and delete them ?

Hi, had a bit of a look for how to remove various src rpms that I've messed with when trying to track bags etc. I though they may be tracked in the rpm database, but google nor maximum rpm do not seem to have an answer.

I can see they got installed under /usr/src/redhat, but what is the most foolproof way to get rid of particular ones ?

DaveT.