Re: Disabling Pango in Firefox

Robert Nichols wrote:
Michael C wrote:
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knew how to disable Pango in Firefox, as "pango" seems not to appear in any of the about:config settings.

Set MOZ_DISABLE_PANGO=1 in your environment before launching.

Rex Dieter wrote:
Michael C wrote:

I was wondering if anyone knew how to disable Pango in Firefox, as
"pango" seems not to appear in any of the about:config settings.

export MOZ_DISABLE_PANGO=1 firefox

-- Rex

Thanks, that does seem to have speeded up rendering (for the time being, at least ;))