Re: Can you query installed .src.rpm's - and delete them ?

David Timms wrote:
Hi, had a bit of a look for how to remove various src rpms that I've messed with when trying to track bags etc. I though they may be tracked in the rpm database, but google nor maximum rpm do not seem to have an answer.

They are not tracked in the rpm database.

For info on how to remove the source,
man rpm
man rpmbuild

I can see they got installed under /usr/src/redhat, but what is the most foolproof way to get rid of particular ones ?

First, best to create ~/.rpmmacros and store the rpm source in ~ and not in /usr/src. Ignore what RH does in this case.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait