problem with Ip information when installing Fedora 7

Fabio Casablanca fcasab at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 00:59:19 UTC 2008

I have a Pentium III standalone computer and I am using a optical-fiber
internet connection (the BFLETS service).
Trying to install Fedora 7, the installion stops trying to determine the IP
information for eth0 and after a few long seconds, gives the FAILED message.
THe instllation completes, I can work, but I can not connect to the
internet.

I suppose it is a trivial question, but I could not find a straightforward
answer in the available resources.

Thank you in advance for the help.

Regards,

--