problem with Ip information when installing Fedora 7

I have a Pentium III standalone computer and I am using a optical-fiber internet connection (the BFLETS service).
Trying to install Fedora 7, the installion stops trying to determine the IP information for eth0 and after a few long seconds, gives the FAILED message.
THe instllation completes, I can work, but I can not connect to the internet.

I suppose it is a trivial question, but I could not find a straightforward answer in the available resources.

Thank you in advance for the help.

Regards,

--
Fabio