Re: Can you query installed .src.rpm's - and delete them ?

Todd Zullinger wrote:
Tangentially, here's the obligatory "don't build packages as root"
warning.  Instead, you should setup your system to allow you to build
packages as a normal user.  There is a section on this in the draft
"BuildingPackagesGuide" on the wiki:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Drafts/BuildingPackagesGuide#head-fcfbef7f9c11d5761a9de17d45111d59f8df4fae
And also in Tom's presentation...the next page or so.

That's where my more recent ones are, but I had some old guff from when I didn't know that ;)

DaveT.