Re: Pulseaudio Works - see wiki upgrade notes ;)

Karl Larsen wrote:
   He said to get these things:

yum groupinstall sound-and-video gnome-desktop
yum install libflashsupport paman padevchooser

and you should get the full pulseaudio setup.

That process is mentioned on the fedora project wiki:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/YumUpgradeFaq#head-56b13936246769f517ac488a0098d193c7fc3600
, specifically to do with yum upgrades from F7 to F8. However, I did the same following my F7->F8 dvd upgrade, and it has fixed a few audio issues I was seeing.

DaveT.