Re: Bouncing closer to a solution?

On Wed, 2008-01-09 at 14:52 +1030, Tim wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-01-09 at 14:13 +1100, Simon Slater wrote:
> > Upon further review of these email headers it is saying that you are
> > blocking yourself.
> Oh, and:  Did they send you the entire report?

Oops, sorry, I missed one attachment:

Reporting-MTA: dns; vfep03.mfe.bur.connect.com.au
        Arrival-Date: Tue,  1 Jan 2008 05:11:11 +1100 (EST)

        Final-Recipient: rfc822;
pyevet__aapt_net_au vmb01 bur connect com au
        Remote-MTA: dns; localhost
        Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 442 Transaction failed; Message refused
by BitDefender
> You can see how many
> things it went through, and the order that they did.  Headers are
> written above each other (like top posting).  The first thing to handle
> the mail has headers nearest to the message body.  The next thing
> inserts headers above the prior one.  Headers nearest the top of the
> message are from the last thing to handle the message.
>
> Depending on how you do your mail, the first and last headers may be
> your own equipment, but in-between ones most likely won't be.

Since I haven't bought BitDefender, have a plain household POP3 account
using a standard (haven't played with any settings) Evolution setup,
does this report mean that one of the ISP's servers is blocking it when
passed to it from another of its own servers viz
vfep03.mfe.bur.connect.com.au -> vmb01.bur.connect.com.au ?

--
Regards
Simon