Problem with Kmail filters

Hi,

I'm trying to configure some filters in kmail.

I select config filters and new. Now I want to have more than one "Filter
Criteria" on each filter but can't seem to get this. When I select "Match any
of the following" and try to set up two creteria for instance "To" and "CC",
the second one justs blanks out when I select "Appply".

Anybody else see this. Is there a way to set up multiple criteria for filters

Regards,

Tony