Re: LDAP be killing me. I need a good step by step

Craig White wrote:

----
I'm not certain where you're going with this.
----

Actually, I'm just wondering if Ric ever got his ldap server up and running.

He was "blind, crazy, old and cranky" at the start of this thread. I can't begin to imagine his state of mind by now. He stopped by and asked for directions and a discussion erupted about GPS and what is the best map projection technique and why you can't there from here. :-) :-) :-)

Ramble on....