Re: Pb with NFS

On 09Jan2008 22:29, Francois <frmas free fr> wrote:
| I try to finish the install of F8 on my new laptop, and now I have a problem
| with NFS.
| I  have created the right exports file under /etc

Please name the file and list the contents. it should be "/etc/exports".

| I have activated the NFS services as I used to do

Have you run "exportfs -av" by hand to see if the behaviour changes?
--
Cameron Simpson <cs zip com au> DoD#743
http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/

It is necessary for technical reasons that these warheads be stored with
the top at the bottom and the bottom at the top. In order that there may
be no doubt as to which is the top and which is the bottom, for storage
purposes it will be seen that the bottom of each head has been labelled
with the word TOP.      - Instructions for storing British nuclear warheads