Re: LDAP be killing me. I need a good step by step

Craig White wrote:

thanks, I was worried that we didn't have permission for me to
counterpoint all of Les's anti Fedora/Red Hat attitudes.

I don't have a particularly anti Fedora/Red Hat attitude. I am just against shipping things that don't work and making it unnecessarily difficult to add the parts that can fix it. And your replies about how you have been able to find instructions elsewhere and make things work anyway with great amounts of effort that every user will have to repeat aren't exactly counterpoints.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell gmail com