Re: Hard drive encryption question for dual-boot XP and Fedora

On Thu, Jan 10, 2008 at 10:00:20AM -0500, Robert P. J. Day wrote:

> just being pedantic, but there is a version 0.4.2 of that CD:
>
> http://www.sysresccd.org/Download

I just used 0.4.1 as an example because I have a copy sitting within
reach (mostly because I used it while writing my article).  I'm not sure
how far back LUKS support goes on that disc, though I will download the
latest now that I know it's there.  Thanks for the tip.

Regards, Msquared...