Re: [F8] Installing MP3 for Amarok? How?

-------- Original Message  --------
Subject: [F8] Installing MP3 for Amarok?  How?
From: Dan Thurman <dant cdkkt com>
To: "For users of Fedora" <fedora-list redhat com>
Date: 01/10/2008 09:10 AM

I have googled for MP3 support for Amarok but I have been unsuccessful. I tried both helix and xine engines and every time I try to drop in a MP3 file, Amarok reports that MP3 files are not supported.

Can someone tell me what I need to do to get MP3 support working?

Thanks!

Try googling a little harder. "add mp3 support to amarok fedora" turned up lots of hits.

also... please do not reply to a different message and change the subject to post to the list. This is called "thread stealing" and it is very impolite.