Re: Google Earth

-------- Original Message  --------
Subject: Google Earth
From: Karl Larsen <k5di zianet com>
To: For users of Fedora <fedora-list redhat com>
Date: 01/10/2008 09:16 AM

Ed Greshko wrote:
Karl Larsen wrote:

It sounds to me since it does the same thing on F7 and F8 that there might be a problem with google-earth. It might be that it is designed to work in the ubuntu operating system.
You need to put :-) at the end of your sentences when you are making a joke. Otherwise some people may actually take you seriously.

Google Earth is working just fine for me under RHELv4, RHELv5, and F8.

No Joke. This software will not run on MY F8. I wonder what you did to your F8 to make it work?

Karl

Does

$ glxinfo | grep direct
direct rendering: Yes