Re: Pb with NFS

On jeudi 10 janvier 2008, Fran├žois Patte wrote:
> problem
>
> | with NFS.
> | I  have created the right exports file under /etc
> | I have activated the NFS services as I used to do
>
> portmap?

The problem was caused because of my wireless stuff. I give up with F8, and
will wait for F9, hoping it will run better than this one. I'm back to my
old laptop with F7.
I have too many pbs with F8, now I have a new one, it's Sendmail during the
boot that took minutes and minutes, before I got the usual "OK" during the
startup sequence.
When my wireless stuff works, I'm disconnected after 8 or 10 mns, ;-(
When I mount another computer using NFS, then unmount it, when I stop the
laptop, it keeps saying the NFS shares are still mounted, and doesn't want
to stop that computer., etc, etc...
Francois