How to add pam_mkhomedir to login with F8

Thompson Freeman tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Thu Jan 10 20:33:29 UTC 2008

Because I keep accounts for adult children on my
machine(s), and really don't want to recreate each account
every time I mess with Fedora, I would like to add the
pam_mkhomedir.so module to the login sequence. This way, I
can copy over /etc/passwd and so forth, and when/if they
log in, the necessary subdirectories are created. Of
course, ultimately, I should go to some form of LDAP, but
lets take it easy.

I've looked at documentation on the wiki, and googled, but
so far nothing seems to address the process.

Ideas? Clues? Pointers?

Thanks in advance.