Back on F7

It appears I did so many yum install and yum remove functions on my F8 that it is broke. Or at best confused. So I need to update F7 which is ongoing now , and later I plan to load my Jigdo F8 and start over again.

It is certain that pulseaudio will never do for my computer because it keeps two major applications that use the sound-card DSP from working. These are Skype and gMFSK.

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User