Re: Google Earth

Karl Larsen wrote:
Well of course I have the Nvidia driver and have used it on about 5 or 6 new kernels with success. But I didn't know I should tell it not to update gtk stuff. I will try it tonight when this F7 comes up stupid without a good kernel driver. But this time I will make sure all we do is make a new kernel driver. See what happens as I drop back to init 3 without any GUI running.

Using the livna repackaged nvidia driver, there is no need to worry about that; you won't need to "make a new kernel driver", and you won't need to drop back to init 3 to install it. It is just an ordinary:
 yum install kmod-nvidia

And it will automatically get updated when livna updates the driver, assuming you have the Fedora yum update thingy (I forget what it is called) running.