Re: Missing the separate debug info file: ...

Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
In debugging audacity with gdb I get a very large number of errors like
the following.
I guess that this means that in addition to the package mumble.rpm, the
package mumble-debug.rpm also needs to be installed.  Is this correct?

If so, how can I find out which the package is that needs to be loaded?

# yum install yum-utils
# debuginfo-install audacity

Rahul