Preparing for KVM?

Hello,

I shall be getting a new 64-bit machine next month. Since it will have
plenty of spare capacity, after initially installing Fedora 8, I
intend to install some virtual machines with KVM.

Is there anything I should plan for when I do my initial Fedora 8
install? I'm thinking particularly of disk partitions. Do I need to
reserve additional partitions for the virtual machines, or do these
get emulated somehow?
--
Colin Adams
Preston Lancashire