Re: Wild strange problems

Robert P. J. Day wrote:
On Thu, 10 Jan 2008, Karl Larsen wrote:

<snip>

  i realize i'm going to regret this immediately but, karl, if you
plan on starting a brand new thread every time you want to post
something about nvidia, could you at least (as you have been
encouraged to do countless times) use a meaningful subject line?

  we *have* had this conversation before but, sadly, the lesson seems
to have worn off.

rday

Robert P. J. Day
Waterloo, Ontario, CANADA

Home page:                                         http://crashcourse.ca
Fedora Cookbook:    http://crashcourse.ca/wiki/index.php/Fedora_Cookbook

   I have not and never will learn a lesson from you.

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User