Re: Thread Stealing [was Installing MP3 for Amarok? How?]

The results of "Thread Hijacking" are so obvious *if* you use threading I have
wondered if those that do this do *not* thread messages.

Quite possible. And quite how they manage to keep on top of this list without threading is impressive. I couldn't live without it.

Chris