Re: Problem with Kmail filters

Gene Heskett wrote:

> Please, Rex or Rahul, do us a favor and nuke those two kdepim-3.5.8-10 and
> kdepim-libs-3.5.8-10 from the F8 i386 repo's hopefully never to be seen
> again until they have been replaced with fully working versions.

Not really a viable option, honestly.  3.5.8-10 fixed a load of other bugs,
which would regress if these were pulled, resulting in contrasting cries
from those users affected to restore them.

In the meantime, did you try the kdepim-3.5.8-11 candidate builds?
F-8: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=30822
F-7: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=30821
We're close to putting these in updates-testing, any other positive feedback
would make that a no-brainer.

-- Rex