Re: VDQ : Triple Boot Advice?

Beartooth Testbedder wrote:
Let me set up a Very Dumb Question (VDQ). My apologies in advance for
repeating much of this to those who have been of such vast help getting me
this far. (Followup to: is set as gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.general)

No question is dumb, but I wouldn't say the same about someone who crossposts to billio _and_ follows up to a news group. Or says he did.

I'm getting a little tired too, of people who are too ashamed of their own name to use it.

In the event that "Beartooth Testbedder" really is your given name, then this last comment obviously doesn't apply to you, but there are others!

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait