Pulseaudio problems

Abhishek Rane abhishekrane at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 06:27:40 UTC 2008

Hello,
            I have reinstalled pulseaudio(apparently) on Fedora8 but
when I open Pulseaudio Volume Control it says Connection failed:
Connection refused ...I don't have any idea what is happening..I tried
reinstalling it but no gain! ..also the system sounds don't work (ESD
mixing enabled)..Any help? Also when i tried clicking on test in sound
preferences i get the error
audiotestsrc wave=sine freq=512 ! audioconvert ! audioresample !
gconfaudiosink profile=music: Internal GStreamer error: state change
failed.  Please file a bug at
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=GStreamer.