Re: Thread Stealing [was Installing MP3 for Amarok? How?]

David Boles:
>> The results of "Thread Hijacking" are so obvious *if* you use threading
>> I have wondered if those that do this do *not* thread messages.

Chris Jones:
> Quite possible. And quite how they manage to keep on top of this list
> without threading is impressive. I couldn't live without it.

I can imagine that there's plenty who just read everything.  And I can
think of at least one person who obviously only reads their own posts,
and any replies to them.  ;-\

--
[tim bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr
2.6.23.12-52.fc7 i686 i386