Nvidia again

To get my new F8 to run at all I used the Nvidia provided system that worked fine. But then I decided to try the Fedora way. Now I can't even get on F8 because the nvidia from Fedora finds the day-old driver and instead of deleting it it errors out. Great design guys!

It appears I will have to 1. Remove the nvidia rpm I just spent hours getting, or find out how I can manually remove the dam thing! Modules used to live above /usr/lib/ but no more. I have not found them even on F7. What am I missing?

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User