sendmail mails without running any mailserver on fc5

Hi Friends,

I am running a production server on FC5 64-bit and due to security reasons I am not running any smtp/mail server  on this server (sendmail/postfix/qmail) as this server is publicly exposed. Is there any way to send the mails for ex daily log reports, tripwire mails etc.. to an email account without running any smtp/mail server on this system.

Thanks & Regards

Ankush