Re: sendmail mails without running any mailserver on fc5

ankush grover wrote:
Hi Friends,

I am running a production server on FC5 64-bit and due to security reasons I
am not running any smtp/mail server  on this server (sendmail/postfix/qmail)
as this server is publicly exposed. Is there any way to send the mails for
ex daily log reports, tripwire mails etc.. to an email account without
running any smtp/mail server on this system.

1. What steps have you taken to resolve this on your own account?
2. Read, and follow applicable advice, the documents mentioned in my sig.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait