License Issue

Hi all, I knew for fedora am free to anything I want in the any way I like but if the issue coming to RHEL
we are trying to install RHEL in our pc's we have hundered of pc's in different location but it's owned by only one company, so my question is:

should we buy only one RHEL and distributed in all pc's  or its depend about  how many pc's we have and if there any way to read full license for RHEL.

I am talk specially about RHEL 5.0 or further official release. thanks