Re: Updates

Robert P. J. Day wrote:
On Sun, 13 Jan 2008, Dick Seabrook wrote:

On Jan 13, 2008 10:50 AM, Karl Larsen <k5di zianet com> wrote:

Ed Greshko wrote:
Karl Larsen wrote:
Here's what I got in case it's of any use:

[dick harper ~]$ rpm -qa | grep vlc

i believe you can use the shorter form of the query:

$ rpm -qa "*vlc*"

rday
Robert P. J. Day
Waterloo, Ontario, CANADA

Home page:                                         http://crashcourse.ca
Fedora Cookbook:    http://crashcourse.ca/wiki/index.php/Fedora_Cookbook

All this is now of no sense. I have booted F7 which is being updated as I type, and seems to have none of the Pulseaudio problems. I give up with F8 and think the repo's have a problem since I can find nothing on my F8. So rather than hit my head on a hard rock I come back to a version that just works.

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User