Updates

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Sun Jan 13 16:58:17 UTC 2008

Robert P. J. Day wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Jan 2008, Dick Seabrook wrote:

>> Here's what I got in case it's of any use:
>>
>> [dick at harper ~]$ rpm -qa | grep vlc
>>

> i believe you can use the shorter form of the query:
>
> $ rpm -qa "*vlc*"
>
> rday
> --
> Robert P. J. Day
> Linux Consulting, Training and Annoying Kernel Pedantry
> Waterloo, Ontario, CANADA
>
> Home page:                                         http://crashcourse.ca
> Fedora Cookbook:    http://crashcourse.ca/wiki/index.php/Fedora_Cookbook

    All this is now of no sense. I have booted F7 which is being updated
as I type, and seems to have none of the Pulseaudio problems. I give up
with F8 and think the repo's have a problem since I can find nothing on
my F8. So rather than hit my head on a hard rock I come back to a
version that just works.

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI