Re: Updates

Karl Larsen wrote:
All this is now of no sense. I have booted F7 which is being updated as I type, and seems to have none of the Pulseaudio problems. I give up with F8 and think the repo's have a problem since I can find nothing on my F8. So rather than hit my head on a hard rock I come back to a version that just works.

Use some logical deduction and common sense.

If the repos have a problem, and everyone uses the same repos, then everyone would have the same problems.

Since everyone doesn't have the problems the fault lies not with the repos but elsewhere.

--
You will experience a strong urge to do good; but it will pass.