sendmail mails without running any mailserver on fc5

Dave Burns tburns at hawaii.edu
Sun Jan 13 20:21:28 UTC 2008

1) It is possible to run sendmail without making it available to other
computers (no open relay), but assuming you have a good reason for not
wanting to run it at all...
2) passwordless ssh to another host that has sendmail running? Since
passwordless is a bit of a risk, make sure that you use ssh's
'command=' config to limit it to sending mail.
Dave