Re: Updates

max wrote:

Hasn't this thread gotten too long.  GO GIANTS!!!!
Yes, it has....

While living and working in Taiwan, I'm originally from NJ. This is the first year in a long time that ESPN here in Taiwan hasn't carried any NFL games. If you want to watch replays of 2006 9-Ball Championships, it is a good station. ESPN Asia sucks big time....

Anyone got a Sling Box I can connect to?   Please?  Pretty Please!?

See you in Green Bay,

--
An artist should be fit for the best society and keep out of it.