Updates

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Mon Jan 14 14:08:37 UTC 2008

Craig White wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-01-14 at 02:15 +0000, Timothy Murphy wrote:
>
>> Craig White wrote:
>>

>>> enable freshrpms repository again and try to update
>>>
>> In my opinion it is unwise to enable any repository
>> except fedora and fedora-updates.
>> I would advise people to say something like
>> "yum --enable=livna install xyz" to install individual packages.
>>
> ----
> Karl, yet another volunteer for you with a good idea.
>
> Craig

    Good idea perhaps since Nigel sent me his list of rpm's his system
installed. I know how to easily put just the fedora repos in the
directory. Will try it and see what happens. What I did was make a
directory off of /etc/yum.repo.d/other/. When I do not want a repo in
play I just put it in /other/.

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI