Re: Updates

Craig White wrote:
On Mon, 2008-01-14 at 02:15 +0000, Timothy Murphy wrote:
Craig White wrote:

enable freshrpms repository again and try to update
In my opinion it is unwise to enable any repository
except fedora and fedora-updates.
I would advise people to say something like
"yum --enable=livna install xyz" to install individual packages.
----
Karl, yet another volunteer for you with a good idea.

Craig

Good idea perhaps since Nigel sent me his list of rpm's his system installed. I know how to easily put just the fedora repos in the directory. Will try it and see what happens. What I did was make a directory off of /etc/yum.repo.d/other/. When I do not want a repo in play I just put it in /other/.

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User